What is a Jumpstart Solution?
The Deliveron Jumpstart solutions were developed to help companies understand and realize the benefits that are provided from building technology
solutions using Microsoft products. Each of our Jumpstart solutions were created to leverage industry best practices and our deep experience in
delivering successful client solutions.
The SharePoint Roadmap jumpstart helps organizations better understand how to use the features and capabilities provided by SharePoint Server with the
primary goal of driving user adoption and building a strategic roadmap across the company. The development of this SharePoint roadmap will provide not
only a direction for building out solutions but will help provide project prioritization and identify the associated benefits.
- The SharePoint Roadmap Document will provide an outline of both departmental and organizational challenges as well as appropriate SharePoint solutions.
The Roadmap document will also contain a prioritization of solutions and a high level implementation plan that aligns with a company's business initiatives.
- Presentation to stakeholders.
BizTalk Hands-On Training
The BizTalk Hands-On Training & Roadmap jumpstart consists of an onsite, three day training class (or six half day sessions) that will provide your team an
introduction to BizTalk Server and highlight the key features used to design, develop, and deploy BizTalk applications. The benefits to this jumpstart is that
you will learn from instructor led training with Microsoft based labs, work onsite with your IT team to reduce travel expenses, and showcase real-world examples
of how BizTalk can be used.
- Hands-On labs used throughout the training session.
- DVD with BizTalk Server tools and additional software.
- Fully configured VPC images with BizTalk Server.
- Client specific BizTalk Server Roadmap documentation.
Self-Service Business Intelligence POC
The Self-Service Business Intelligence jumpstart focuses on demonstrating how the Microsoft tools and technologies can help enable greater business insight across the organization. We will also show you how to leverage SharePoint Server to develop a truly collaborative platform in and around the BI POC showcasing your company's information and data.
- Development of BI POC.
- Presentation and demonstration of BI POC.
- Documentation that outlines the operational impact regarding the tools and technologies used in the POC.
- Knowledge transfer sessions with your team on how the POC was built using the various technologies.
ALM: Testing Strategy & Automation
The Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) jumpstart helps companies implement the processes, tools, and best practices to maximize their investments
in application development. Utilizing Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server, the ALM jumpstart will enable your development teams to increase
productivity through build automation and deployment, realize the business value of implementing a testing strategy, and provide visibility and insight
to project managers and executives.
- ALM Roadmap documentation.
- ALM Roadmap implementation (per client direction):
- Test automation (UI, Integration, Unit).
- Lab Management virtual environment provisioning.
- Test case and test plan management.
- Project collaboration and management.
- Requirements, tasks, and bug tracking.
- Configuration and release management.
Team Foundation Server Jumpstart
This Jumpstart will get your organization and development teams up and running with TFS and migrate your existing
projects within a 2 week engagement. If you are already using TFS, we will show you how to maximize your TFS investment
by extending its capabilities beyond just source control managemnet.
Read more >