There are many different processes and methodologies for gathering and defining system requirements. What many organizations and project teams struggle with is how to translate those business requirements into technical documentation. This lack of technical documentation often causes the requirements to be "lost in translation" from what the business users asked for to what the developers create.
At Deliveron, we have established a proven set of delivery documentation that provides the necessary roadmap for building a system that the business requires. Over the years we have refined this process so that it focuses on the essential documentation to establish architectural standards and continuity between applications.
Project Delivery Steps
- Understand the business problem and challenges.
- Determine how solving this problem will help the overall business.
- Work with key decision makers and subject matter experts to define the vision and requirements.
- Create the architectural design leveraging our standard delivery documentation.
- Establish Standards and Best Practices with the development team.
- Develop the solution and incorporate technologies appropriate for the situation.
- Perform system testing and Quality Assurance.
- Deploy the systems and applications to production environments.
- Enhance and support the finished product.
- Provide final knowledge transfer to the client.